Evolve Bamboo GTX Street
- Reichweite: 50 km
- 43km/h Top Speed (mit 97mm Rollen).
- Steigungen bis 25% möglich (super steil!).
- R2 LCD-Screen-Fernbedienung
- Jetzt auf Lager!
- mit schwarzen Motoren
Bamboo GTX Series Street
mit schwarzen Motoren (goldene Motoren wird es nicht mehr geben. Aber als speziellen Wunsch könnnen wir das noch umsetzen)
If ever the Evolve Carbon GT and the Bamboo GT had a love child, this would be it! The Bamboo GTX series combines the high performance attributes of the Carbon GT and morphs these features into a slick new looking Bamboo deck.
We overhauled the Bamboo GT deck with a massive lithium battery whilst fine tuning the deck flex and laser cutting the grip-tape. We then oversized our Evolve GT street wheels to an all new 97mm sizing and blinged out the 3000 watt motors to a gold finish. What’s the result you ask? The ‘Mac Daddy’ of electric bamboo boards capable of reaching speeds of 43km/hr with a huge battery range of up to 50km/charge and a sweet deck flex that allows for a comfortable ride!
Power – Performance – Versatility
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop! There is a good amount of flex for maximum control at all speeds and the deck shape locks in the riders feet whilst riding. The Bamboo GTX Deck has a little more flex than the Bamboo GT
- Deck length: 38"/96cm
- Deck wheelbase: 29"/73cm
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Black Evolve GT 97mm 76A for the GT street board. Also compatible with Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm) and Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GTX board.
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brushless out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 10AH Lithium Ion.
- Recharge: Approx. 3.5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger half the time).
- Weight: 8.8kg Street GTX.
- Range: Up to 50km range per charge for 85kg rider (varies depending on rider weight and terrain/inclines).
- Top Speed: Approx. 43kph (with 97mm wheels) on the street GTX depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart). This may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
- Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT.
- Slides: Yes
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
WARNING: The Evolve GTX Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.