Evolve GT Bamboo All-Terrain & Street 2in1
- Range: 35km(Street), 20km(All-Terrain)
- 35-42km/h Top Speed (depending on wheel/gear).
- Hill climbing of up to 25% gradient (insanely steep!)
- On Stock Now!
- limited numbers, order early to get one!
Bamboo GT Series All-Terrain & Street 2in1
Can’t decide between the GT Street and GT AT? You can have both! Switching between setups is now faster and easier than ever before. Simply pop the new Evolve 7” All Terrain rims off, put the Street wheels straight on, and in mere minutes you’re away again.
We took the true longboard feel that made the bamboo models so popular, and combined it with 3000W of dual brushless motor power, the new GT remote featuring a digital LCD screen, and the new wider super-carve truck system for stability whilst enabling tight carves. Your ride will feel even smoother with Evolve’s all new GT Series wheel – an 83mm hybrid of all that is good in our favourite skate wheels; grip, softness and durability. Sporting a graphic true to the legacy of the original bamboo series, the Bamboo GT Street embraces the comfortable locked-in feel of the Gen2 deck and flexible battery case to create a soft, surfy ride that is just perfect for cruising your favourite spots. Taking you up to 35km in just one charge, you will run out of path before you run out of battery! The Bamboo GT Street is the hybrid of unparalleled performance and traditional longboard style, an effortless low profile package guaranteed to draw both attention, and envy.
Switch to the 7” pneumatic AT Wheels, and the Bamboo GT AT Series easily takes the paths you know, and begs to find the ones you don’t.
A powerful lithium battery will gives you a range of up to 20km per charge – meaning the Bamboo GT AT will give you the ride you're looking for no matter the season. A simple beachside cruise to grab coffee, the grass field shortcut commute to work, gravel tracks and steep hills. The Bamboo GT AT means you wont need an excuse to take the long way home, you will need an excuse not to.
The Evolve Bamboo GT 2in1: a stylish Dr Jekyl in Street, a monstrous Mr Hyde in All-Terrain. Unleash your own adventure.
Power – Performance – Versatility
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop! There is a good amount of flex for maximum control at all speeds and the deck shape locks in the riders feet whilst riding.
- Deck length: 38"/96cm
- Deck wheelbase: 29"/73cm
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Black Evolve GT 83mm 76A for the GT street board. Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board. Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm) are also compatible with the GT board.
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brushless out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 7ah Lithium Ion battery with up to 35km range with the Street setup and 20km range for AT setup (varies depending on rider weight and terrain/inclines).
- Recharge: Approx. 3.5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 80mins).
- Weight: 7.9kg/17lbs Street GT.
- Range: 35km range with the Street setup and 20km range for AT setup (varies depending on rider weight and terrain/inclines).
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42kph/22-26mph on the street GT depending on wheel and gear size (see speed chart). This may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
- Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT.
- Slides: Yes for the GT street. No for the AT unless on gravel or grass surfaces.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.