Evolve GT Bamboo All-Terrain
- Range: 20 km
- 35-42km/h Top Speed (depending on wheel/gear).
- Hill climbing of up to 25% gradient (insanely steep!)
- R2 LCD-Screen-Remote
- On Stock Now!
- limited numbers, order early to get one!
Bamboo GT Series All-Terrain
A sleek flexible bamboo deck with the ability to thrash the road less travelled. Meet the Bamboo GT AT Series.
The Bamboo GT AT Series easily takes the paths you know, and begs to find the ones you don’t. A comfortable flexi bamboo deck combined with Evolve’s all new 7” All Terrain pneumatic hubs and tyres means this board is up for any challenge! 3000 watts of twin brushless sensored motor power, coupled with a powerful lithium battery will give you a range of up to 20km per charge - turning any road or path into the endless powder run of your dreams. The Bamboo GT AT will give you the ride you're looking for no matter the season. A simple beachside cruise to grab coffee, the grass field shortcut commute to work, gravel tracks and steep hills. The Bamboo GT AT means you won’t need an excuse to take the long way home, you will need an excuse not to.
The Evolve Bamboo GT AT offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use “SLOW” mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try “FAST” mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to “GT” mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient!
To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: The all-new Evolve GT Series Remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range and mode selected with a built in screen, right from the palm of your hand!
Retaining and improving on all of the features that made our previous generation so successful around the world; the Bamboo GT AT boasts super-carve trucks, regenerative ABS braking and even more versatility in wheel options – all on the stylish new Bamboo GT deck.
The Evolve Bamboo GT AT, comfortable for where the path starts, beast mode for where the path ends.
Power – Performance – Versatility
- Deck material: 7 ply Canadian maple hardwood and 2 ply bamboo vertically laminated deck with W concave and drop down style for low profile riding, comfort and pop! There is a good amount of flex for maximum control at all speeds and the deck shape locks in the riders feet whilst riding.
- Deck length: 38"/96cm
- Deck wheelbase: 29"/73cm
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board. Also compatible with the GT board with the Street setup (available separately) is the black Evolve GT 83mm 76A, Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm).
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brushless out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: Custom designed 36 volt 7AH Lithium Ion.
- Recharge: 3-4 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 80mins).
- Weight: 9.5kg/21lbs
- Range: Up to 20km. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed: Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph depending on tyre size. Speeds may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
- Regenerative Braking: ABS firm & smooth braking providing power back into the battery with maximum control over speed. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain: Any hard or compact surface ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces.
- Slides: No, unless on gravel or grass surfaces.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.